Friday, April 29, 2011

How does everyone know about the creepy smile?!

This post is going to be SLIGHTLY different. I got the idea from Del over at the Genegacy. I'm going to be narrating and the sims will be "talking".

Aleena came, whipped out her (dunno where the heck she got it?) computer.


Aleena: Oh, I got the computer at....well, actually, I'm not sure. I have this huge memory gap between when I died and a little while ago....the computer comes with being dead, I guess. It can be pretty boring.

Okay then. Anyway, she stuck around and then went out to the garden to disappear at 7 (which is a lot later than usual, actually).


Aleena: Ooh, that apple looks loverly. Maybe I'll pick it-woops, sunlight! Gotta zoom up into the beyond!
   Um, yeah, the sun comes up at 6. Little late there?
    Aleena: Well, to my defense, I was playing on the computer. You of all people should understand that.
   ...
   Fair enough.

But then she came BACK!!!


She sat down to eat, but never got the chance. Left at 8, and left for good. Well, until the next night.
    Aleena: Bummer, the cereal looked good.

At this point, I realized that Charlie had a level 6 in gardening skill. I sent him out to garden. He had just been badly singed by attempting to fix the TV.


    Charlie: Did you really have to include that picture? It's embarrassing.
   Well, that's what you get for trying to fix the TV. That's Atalanta's job.
    Charlie: Why is it always her that does everything?
   Um...I'm your creator, don't judge me.

Speaking of Atalanta, someone pointed out to me that I haven't had a picture of her face in many many posts! Here she is, in all of her gorgeousness:



Hunter and Alexandria are keeping the relationship alive.


     Hunter: Really, Doodledog? Can't anyone get any privacy around here?
   No.
   Moving on.

Alexandria detached herself from Hunter and went over to talk to Atalanta about- *GASP!* THE CREEPY SMILE RETURNS!!!


     Alexandria: So I heard that Briana dreampt about a creepy smile before she became an elder. Do you think it's true?
   HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!
     Alexandria: Hey, this is a private conversation!
   You seriously think I care?

Then CHARLIE came to join the conversation!


     Charlie: My wife had a dream about a creepy smile? What do you think that means?
   Dunno. Maybe she has perfect teeth.
     Charlie: You ever seen her mouth?
   Um, no!
     Charlie: Exactly. It's me who has the perfect teeth in our relationship.
   Oh. Well maybe she's attracted to perfect teeth. Let's not forget, you were still deleted then! Maybe she missed you.
     Charlie: Oh. Well okay then.

Alexandria finally left to watch TV.



     Alexandria: Let me alone, I'm watching football!

_____
So how did you like the sims talking? Do you think I should do it more often (or always)? Or do you like my old way of doing things, just narrating? Please comment and let me know!

6 comments:

Isabell said...

I like them talking like this like at Genacy :)
I especially like this quote: Hunter: Really, Doodledog? Can't anyone get any privacy around here?
No.

Hahaha, it cracks me up! Your just so direct :D

You have to blog a LOT more than usual to make up for Erika stopping to write the Splines... it's so sad :((((

book_addict247 said...

I love the Sims talking!!

Del said...

8D You linked me! *feels famous*
xD Yeah, I really like the sims talking too. It makes it more interesting to get them involved, I reckon.

Doodledog said...

Heehee!

Isabell, I'm so sad about The Splines, too! I went on Sims yesterday and did a TON, so that should keep me going for a few posts. It's a challenge! I know I just did one, but I had an idea for one and just couldn't resist...so, yeah. All I need is for my internet to work okay.

Looks like everyone likes the sims talking, so I"ll do that from now on!

book_addict247 said...

Yay!!!!
By the way, 6 1/4 hours to STARSHIP!!

Doodledog said...

Um, okay then.

New post is taking forever, but expect it soon!!!