Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthdays

Just after I got over my shock, Briana became an elder.


(She retired, because of a wish)

I siezed the chance to change Charlie's hair, which has been driving me NUTS.




The next day was Atalanta's birthday, so I had Brian get up and cook breakfast for the last time.




Alexandria and Hunter are crazy for each other. She seriously stands in front of their wedding photo, staring at him. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.




Briana, now retired, spends her time painting. She painted a chipmunk.




Finally, at 9 o'clock at night, Atalanta had her birthday. This means she is now a young adult and can fufill her role as second child to the fullest. So I kicked Brian out.




Now Atalanta has the house duties all to herself!!!


5 comments:

Isabell said...

What's Atalanta's lifetime wish? Is is something related to "second-child duties?"
And is she gonna be the heir of the next generation?

Isabell said...

Also, you've totally forgotten to take pictures of her face! I had to go down to almost the last post, when her name was still "Girl" to get to see her pretty face! :S

Doodledog said...

...
Oh my gosh, you're right! I'll try and get a good picture of her face!

And I'm not sure what her LTW is, I basically don't look. I'm terrible at LTWs, for example: Briana's LTW is to reach the top of the Music career, and I let her retire.

Isabell said...

Haha, you're the opposite of me!
This is the way I go on for the life about my sim:
1. Mother (completed lifetimewish with husband) get's pregnant
2. I decide the lifetimewish for the unborn sim
3. Sim is born
4. I give the sim a name
5. As a toddler I teach him/her all skills possible
6. When he/she has learned this, I force them to age up
7. I teach them skills required for their lifetimewish and make them ace the school
8. I furfill the lifetime wish
9. I find them a husband/wife
10. I furfill partner's lifetimewish
11. They get a child

Doodledog said...

Yeah, I really should do that. I'm working on it! For example, Hunter is at level six in both Athletic and Martial arts