Monday, May 2, 2011

Marrige and Children

Because Fiona's house has no walls, I had them change into their formalwear and have a private wedding.



On their wedding night, they were burglared!


     Burglar: Shush, I'm trying to be sneaky.
  DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

After the burglar left, Larson hopped in his car. I swear I thought he was going to track the burglar down!




But after a minute of driving, he was just teleported back to the home lot.


     Larson: Wha...how the heck did I end up here?
  I was just about to ask you the same question.

The police came (too late, of course.)


     Officer: Did he steal any diamonds or precious jems?
      Fiona: Wha? Did you look around? I DON'T EVEN OWN WALLS
  Um, yeah. Kinda slow on the draw there, Mr. Officer?

Since Larson's an "Angler", I set him to fishing. 'Cause you can sell fish. For money.


You look worried in that shot.
     Larson: Well, you caught me at a bad time!
  Ok, Cranky.

But then Fiona went into labor!


Instead of the Monkey Face that her mom made, she went with the eyes bugging out of the head.
     Fiona: GIVE ME A BREAK!
  Joking! I was joking!

She had a beautiful baby boy, whom I named Dan (which Autumn suggested a loong time ago...)



I thought Larson was going to be a great father!



Until he made this face:


     Larson: Hey, the baby stank!
  Uh-huh, sure.

Then he wandered off to flirt with his wife while the baby sat there crying.


     Larson: I looove you, but I wish our baby would stop crying from starvation...
  Smart move.

Finally (IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER), Dan had his birthday.


YAY NOW HE CAN DO MORE THAN JUST SIT AND CRY OF BEING LONELY!!!!!

7 comments:

singer14 said...

Woah, she's thin again.

Doodledog said...

I made her loose weight.

Rachel said...

Heehee.... I wondered that too..

Isabell said...

I wonder what he'll look like :)

Doodledog said...

He has grey eyes!

book_addict247 said...

Awww. His name is Dan *and* he has grey eyes. He's going to go far.

Doodledog said...

Heehee! Yes, I love grey eyes.